Monday, June 20, 2011

Start of my blog

So I was just sitting around and finally decided to start myself a blog.  I have a huge passion for photography and I love to tell people stories and this is another way to do that.  Ever since I was little...(isn't this how all stories are told, haha) my father always seemed to have a camera and was snapping photos at holidays, vacations, special occasions and I guess I have just picked up on that passion.  He would always be taking pictures of me and as much as I love taking pictures I love having them taken as well.  I guess I really started to get interested in taking pictures when I was in high school and I took a photography class that I loved!!  We had specific assignments that I would get so excited about and then we would get to develop them right then and there, I was hooked after that.  My dad would let me borrow his camera and I would just snap away.  Since then I have been through a couple camera's but my last birthday my husband got me a Cannon T2 Rebel, digital HD camera and I love it so much.  I take it everwhere and just take pictures of anything.  I am still learning and playing with all the settings but I am having fun.  My dream is to have my own dark room someday so I can develop the old fashioned way.  Well I will be posting some pic's and I hope you enjoy.  Talk to you soon, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment